Yoplait Umbrella Commercial Song I'm Thinking Sunshine by Max & Simon.

What a Very colorful and cute commercial! Using Umbrella is very good idea. Did you see the heart with red umbrella? It is very good! And making sunshine for describing Lyrics. Plus, Flying umbrella is so good. It looks like a flying balloon. I feel it is Very bright and refresh commercial with the song that is a Background music.


Yoplait: Umbrella Commercial
Song: I'm Thinking Sunshine by Max & Simon

A song that played in this commercial is "I'm Thinking Sunshine" by Max & Simon, which came out on June 27, 2011. You can download the song from Amazon. This song is so brilliant.. it is such a great song. Great song.


Song: I'm Thinking Sunshine by Max & Simon
Release: June 27, 2011
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter