Manifesto Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Commercial Song Just Because I Do by Selah Sue.

Yves Saint Laurent always shows us very gorgeous and sexy commercial. I don't know which scent it has. But, When I see this commercial, I feel very strong and cool scent without scent of flower. In addition, The commercial of Perfume is more attractive than other commercials for goods. Because, The perfume commercial is for working with imagination of fragrance. So, It may be difficult. So, More artistic and more attractive that I think. This song for commercial seems to be more sexy than any other commercials for goods.


Manifesto: Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Commercial
Song: Just Because I Do by Selah Sue

A song that played in this Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance commercial is "Just Because I Do" by Selah Sue, which came out on March 4, 2011. and it is her debut album "Selah Sue". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Just Because I Do by Selah Sue
Released: March 4, 2011
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter