Disney Parks Jamie Commercial Song Together by Kina Grannis.

Nice and interesting commercial for me. Because I like the Theme Parks such as Disney Parks. So, I'm Happy to see this commercial. I used to go to Disney Parks with my friends. And I've seen the fireworks. They were very fantastic and beautiful. So, I went to there so many times for seeing fireworks. Anyway, Jamie also has a great time with her family in Disney Parks. And, This commercial has a fresh music for Jamie in Disney Parks.


Disney Parks: Jamie Commercial
Song: Together by Kina Grannis

At Disney Parks, we know your time together is precious. So now is the time to make the memories that will last a lifetime. And since we all know moments like these are available for a limited time only, getting together is something we all want to do...right now.
A song that played in this Disney Parks commercial is "Together" by Kina Grannis, which came out on April 5, 2011. and it is her sixth album "Stairwells". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song Together by Kina Grannis
Release: April 5, 2011
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter