Nexus: Ask Me Anything Commercial Song Sleep On Needles by Sondre Lerche.

This commercial is very interesting by Nexus. Useful information with neat and efficient google style background. Maybe, Google commercial producer has participated for making this commercial. Nice information, simple Activities and light song are for Google commercials that I think. In addition, Simple font is for Google commercial. Very interesting and nice!


Google Nexus: Nexus - Ask Me Anything Commercial
Song: Sleep On Needles by Sondre Lerche

A song that played in this commercial is "Sleep On Needles" by Norwegian singer Sondre Lerche, which came out on October 26, 2012. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Ask me anything you like
I'll reveal everything
I will treasure the truth
You could know anything
I am but a fool to play unaware of things
If I'd treasured the truth
I would tell it to you
I'm coming down to tell you what I know
To say what's real, to let you know
Where I have been and how I had to... ...

Music video by Sondre Lerche performing Sleep On Needles (Radio Edit). From the Album Faces Down. (C) 2009 EMI Music.


Song: Sleep On Needles by Sondre Lerche
Released: October 26, 2012(From the Album Faces Down)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter