Wreck-It Ralph TV Commercial Song Some Nights by Fun.

Disney Animated Movies coming HERE. It looks very interesting and good for us. Very Exciting. Because I love the movie made by Disney. The Guy in this movie looks similar us that I just think. But, He looks very good boy. And, The music for this commercial is very nice and interesting. Very expecting with this movie and Disney.


Disney Animated Movie: Wreck-It Ralph TV Commercial
Song: Some Nights by Fun.

A song that played in this commercial is "Some Nights" by American indie pop band Fun., which came out on June 4, 2012. and it is their second studio album "Some Nights". You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights I wish they'd just fall off

But I still wake up I still see your ghost
Oh Lord I'm still not sure, what I stand for oh oh oh
What do I stand for Oh what do I stand for
Most nights I don't know anymore
Oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh oh....

Official music video by Fun performing Some Nights. From the Album Some Nights. Poonam Sehrawat and directed by Anthony Mandler. (C) 2012 WMG.


Song: Some Nights by Fun.
Released: June 4, 2012 (From the Album Some Nights)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter