Canada Shared by Canadians Commercial Song My Girl by Yukon Blonde.

So funny and exciting commercial for lots leisure. This one is very interesting. In addition, There are lots delicious food. Also, amazing scenes are in this commercial, too. Very good commercial and very nice "keeping" exploring that I think. The music for this commercial is very good matching for this video that I think.


Canada Shared by Canadians: Keep Exploring Commercial
Song: My Girl by Yukon Blonde

A song that played in this commercial is "My Girl" by Canadian indie rock band Yukon Blonde, which came out on March 20, 2012. and it is their album "Tiger Talk". You can download the song from Amazon or iTunes.


Lyrics used in the commercial
You get these urges to just drive when you're drunk
I have these urges to just ride along
Sometimes I think that I just don't remember names
So then I'll say my ... to come clean
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh... ...

Official music video by Yukon Blonde performing My Girl. From the Album Tiger Talk. (C) 2012 CBC Music.


Song: My Girl by Yukon Blonde
Release: March 20, 2012 (From the Album Tiger Talk)
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter