Kohl's Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation Commercial Song Big Mouth by Santigold.

Very Gorgeous and colorful commercial for fashion. Awesome color harmony, Great movements by models, and nice dresses are awesome for this commercial. If you like fashion and clothes, you should see this commercial. Very easy and simple style is HERE. More, The music for this commercial is very stylish that I think.


Kohl's: Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation Commercial
Song: Big Mouth by Santigold

A song that played in this commercial is "Big Mouth" by American singer, songwriter Santigold, which came out on April 24, 2012. and it is her second studio album "Master of My Make-Believe". You can download the song from Amazon or iTunes.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Big mouth big mouth quiet now, you said enough
Got a big mouth big mouth my my my you said enough

What’s that you said
See the world is watching game real
See the world is watching game real
What’s that you said... ...

Official music video by Santigold performing Big Mouth. From the Album Master of My Make-Believe. (C) 2012 Santigold.


Song: Big Mouth by Santigold
Released: April 24, 2012 (From the Album Master of My Make-Believe.)
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter