McDonald's Good Morning TV Commercial Song Let's Go Surfing by The Drums.

McDonald's is One of my favorite fast food restaurants. So, I'm very happy when I find this commercial. McDonald's "Good morning" is same "McMorning" This commercial shows us McMorning story for breakfast. watching this commercial, I think I want all of them at McDonald's. In addition, Fresh song for commercial makes me Happier.


McDonald's: Good Morning TV Commercial
Song: Let's Go Surfing by The Drums

A song that played in this commercial is "Let's Go Surfing" by American indie pop band The Drums, which came out on September 15, 2009. and it is their debut studio album "The Drums". You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Wake up
It's a beautiful morning
Honey while the sun is still shining
Wake up
Would you like to go with me
Honey, take a run down to the beach... ...

Official Music video by The Drums performing Lets Go Surfing. From the album The Drums. (C) 2009 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company.


Song: Let's Go Surfing by The Drums
Released: September 15, 2009 (From the album The Drums)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter