Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Commercial Song I'm A Man by Black Strobe.

Very interesting commercial for perfume by Dior. I heard this scene is extracts from the original movie " La Piscine":. I'm so sorry. I don't know well. If you know well this movie "La Piscine", Tell me more, please. Anyway, Very gorgeous and elegant style for commercial by Dior. In addition, the perfume bottle looks very attractive for me.


Dior: Eau Sauvage Parfum Commercial
Song: I'm A Man by Black Strobe

Discover the new Eau Sauvage Parfum movie. Images from "La Piscine", the cult French film, provide the backdrop to a nocturnal, torrid and sensual game. and Christian Dior Alain Delon 2011 Commercial
A song that played in this commercial is "I'm A Man" by France electroclash group Black Strobe, which came out on 2007. This songs is soundtrack of "RocknRolla (2008 Movie)". And The original was done by Bo Diddley. Open iTunes to buy this music video.


Song: I'm A Man by Black Strobe (Cover version)
Release: 2007
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.


Song: I'm A Man by Bo Diddley (Original version)
Released: April 1955
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter