Volvo 2.0 Creaminal Commercial Song I've Got That Tune by Chinese Man.

What happened there? I think this commercial shows us the planning special Party. More, the situation keeps going interesting. More, Someone has lost the key by Volvo. But, He never found the his key. Later, A man helped him. He has knew his key. Very nice and interesting story. In addition, the song for this commercial is very rhythmical and exciting for me. Very very nice and good tasty for music that I think.


Volvo 2.0: Creaminal Commercial
Song: I've Got That Tune by Chinese Man

A song that played in this commercial is "I've Got That Tune" by French hip-hop collective Chinese Man, which came out on January 9, 2007. You can download the song from Amazon or iTunes.


Song: I've Got That Tune by Chinese Man
Release: January 9, 2007 (From the Album The Groove Sessions)
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter