Marks and Spencer The Date Commercial Song Be My Baby by The Ronettes.

Not sure what to wear? Calm those pre date nerves and be inspired by our selection of outfits, from cute casual to a sexy little red number.


M&S: The Date Ad - Marks and Spencer Commercial
Song: Be My Baby by The Ronettes
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Ryan Reynolds

The Date captures the excitement and anticipation of a first date, with all the fashionable dresses, accessories and shaping lingerie you need to feel good, look fabulous and guarantee that all-important second date.

Be My Baby
Song: Be My Baby by The Ronettes
Released: August 1963 (From the album Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
The night we met
I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance
I'd never let you go
So won't you say you love me
I'll make you so proud of me
We'll make em turn their heads
Every place we go
So won't you please

Be my, be my baby
Be my litlle baby
My one and only baby
Say you'll be my darling
Be my, be my baby
Be my baby now
My one and only baby
wa oh oh oh... ...

Get the inside scoop from the M&S fashion insiders. The women's fashion playlist has a collection of trend guides, new ranges and behind-the-scenes footage from press shows and fashion shoots. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter