Pantene Nature Fusion Eva Mendes Commercial Song Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Caillat.

It's really awesome. With her amazing hair. This song is really great! The song is "Brighter Than The Sun" by Colbie Caillat. It provides an well-made official music video. This song is really good. You should listen to this.


Pantene: Eva Mendes and Nature Fusion Commercial
Song: Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Caillat

Try Nature Fusion Moisture Balance or Smooth Vitality collection in our new plant-based bottle. Up to 59% of the bottle is made of plant-based materials!


Lyrics used in the commercial
Stop me on the corner
I swear you hit me like a vision
I, I, I wasn’t expecting
But who am I to tell fate where it’s supposed to go with it?
Don’t you blink you might miss it
See we got a right to just love it or leave it... ...

Music video by Colbie Caillat performing Brighter Than The Sun. (C) 2011 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.


Song: Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Caillat
Released: May 23, 2011 (From the album All of You)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter