Verizon Wireless Apple iPad 2 Commercial Song I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow. (Original Version by The Strangeloves)

It's really funny. The iPad2. Connected to America's largest and most reliable network. Verizon. The song is "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow.


Verizon Wireless: Apple iPad 2 Commercial
Song: I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow (Original Version by The Strangeloves)

I Want Candy (Single Version)
Song: I Want Candy by The Strangeloves (Original Version)
Released: 1965 (From the album I Want Candy)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

I Want Candy
Song: I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow (Bow Wow Wow version)
Released: 1982 (From the album The Last of the Mohicans)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

I Want Candy
Song: I Want Candy by Aaron Carter (Aaron Carter version)
Released: September 4, 2000 (From the album Aaron's Party Come Get It)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I Want Candy featuring Valerie Malcolm by Candy Girls (Candy Girls version)
Released: 1996 (UK)

I Want Candy
Song: I Want Candy by Melanie C (Melanie C version)
Released: March 26, 2007 UK (From the album This Time)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lalipop ( I Want Candy)
Song: Lalipop (I Want Candy) by SupaStishun (SupaStishun version)
Released: February 15, 2008 (from the album Lalipop I Want Candy)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter