Assassin's Creed 3 RISE Commercial Song My Body Is A Cage by Peter Gabriel.

It's amazing game! Graphic is very good with nice music. It sounds very grand and amazing for this commercial. Did you see the boy at middle scene? He looks like a real human. UBISOFT is still the best of Game. Great music with computer graphic. I also get to like the game  more and more for seeing commercial.


Assassin's Creed 3: RISE Commercial
Song: My Body Is A Cage by Peter Gabriel (Original version by Arcade Fire)

This is incredibly touching... An amazing cover of a beautiful song by Peter Gabriel. The Song is Peter Gabriel "My Body is a Cage" (A cover of an Arcade Fire song) If you look it up watch the House MD video that goes with it. This song is really good. Such a moving voice great. You should listen to this.


Song: My Body Is A Cage by Arcade Fire (Original version)
Released: March 3, 2007 (From the Album Neon Bible)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: My Body Is A Cage by Peter Gabriel (Cover version)
Released: February 12, 2010 (From the Album Scratch My Back)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter