Toyota Yaris Hybrid Silence The City Commercial Song I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers.

It's so cute! Things are alive with cheerful Melodies. But, When they met Smart Toyota Yaris Hybrid, They have silent time. So So lovely commercial. And, Nice color matching in This commercial. There looks at Notting Hill Or not. Anyway I think There is a nice place.


Toyota Yaris Hybrid: Silence The City Commercial
Song: I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers

Great song. The song is "I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers. this song is awesome. best song ever. This song was a huge hit in the mid 90's. Millions and millions of people listened to this song. It was at the top of all the charts in multiple countries.


Lyrics used in the commercial
da da da da da da
da da da da da da
da da da da da da
da da da da da da... ...

Music video by The Proclaimers performing I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles). From the album Sunshine on Leith. (C) 2009 EMI Music.


Song: I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
Released: August 1988 (From the album Sunshine on Leith)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter