Kellogg’s Special K Love Your Shape Commercial Song Red Dress (Mutya Mix) by Sugababes.

Wow, very funny. What's the secret for those who successfully lose weight? I have to go on a diet to lose 10 pounds. I think I need some help. Special K with skimmed milk, topped with fruit. I'm starving! :(


Kellogg's: Special K Love Your Shape Commercial
Song: Red Dress (Mutya Mix) by Sugababes

Sugababes are an English pop girl group based in London, consisting of members Heidi Range, Amelle Berrabah and Jade Ewen. The Guinness Book of World Records have named the Sugababes as the most successful female act of the 21st century with six UK number one singles and eighteen UK top ten hits. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Cooler than the red dress
Cos I'm cooler
Cos I'm cooler
Cos I'm cooler than the red dress
Cos I'm cooler
Cos I'm cooler... ...

Music video by Sugababes performing Red Dress. From the album Taller In More Ways. (C) 2006 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company.


Song: Red Dress by Sugababes
Released: 6 March, 2006 (From the album Taller In More Ways)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter