Volvo C70 Changing Places Commercial Song Oh Boy by Miss Li.

It's really funny. One of my favorite Volvo commercials. it is such a great song. This song is really great! The song is "Oh Boy" by Miss Li. With a commercial song, the humorous quality got higher. Two women, each sitting in identical Volvo C70 parked next to each other, start switching their clothes and accessories.


Volvo C70: Switch Commercial
Song: Oh Boy by Miss Li
Model: Rachel Eberhart & Stephanie Pasterkamp (French actress)

It’s a hardtop coupe, and a wide-open convertible. Have it both ways with the Volvo C70, and enjoy all its other stunning features. Now that you’ve introduced yourself to the C70, it’s time for you to find out all about the various versions, packages and options available to you. Take a look at the Which C70 section to find out how to equip. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Oh boy you make me feel like
Oh boy you make me feel like
No boy can make me feel like you
I really really want you
Oh boy you make me feel so
Oh boy you really turn me
On boy and I don’t know what to do
I really really want you

You no no no no
Yeah yeah yeah yeah... ...

Music video by Miss Li performing Oh Boy. From the Album Late Night Heartbroken Blues. (C) 2010 N.E.W.S.records.


Song: Oh Boy by Miss Li
Released: 22 November 2006 (From the Album Late Night Heartbroken Blues)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter