AIDES Clever Dick Commercial Song I’m not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you (the twelves remix) by Black Kids Lyrics.

Best AIDS' commercial. Great song. it's really funny. This is my favorite? commercial. It provides an well-made commercial. You should watch it, too. AIDS awareness film from TBWA\Paris for the Aides foundation.


AIDES: Clever Dick by TBWAPARIS
Song: I’m not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you (the twelves remix) by Black Kids

I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You is a song from American indie rock band Black Kids, taken from their debut album Partie Traumatic. It was released as the band's debut single by Almost Gold Recordings on April 7, 2008 in the UK, and by Columbia Records on May 27, 2008 in the US. Black Kids


Song: I’m not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you (the twelves remix) by Black Kids
Release: May 27, 2008 (From the Album I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter