Matalan Spring 2011Forever Spring Commercial Song Plage by Crystal Fighters.

Nice advert, nice clothes and nice song. it's really funny. Forever Spring - Matalan Spring 2011 TV ad showcasing our brand new womenswear, menswear and kidswear Spring collections.


Matalan Spring 2011Forever Spring Commercial
Song: Plage by Crystal Fighters

Shot on location in Buenos Aires, Argentina, this should get you in the mood for your own fun filled and fashionable Spring days in the park. We've made sure our new collection is affordable, fun and high quality so you can treat yourself to a stylish new Spring wardrobe!


Lyrics used in the commercial
Do you want to go
to the plage with me
I'm going down-down-down
there for the morning
most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
Calm down-down-down
my love is calling

Do you want to go
to the plage with me
I'm going down-down-down
there for the morning
most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
Calm down-down-down
my love is calling... ...

Music video by Crystal Fighters performing Plage. (C) 2011 Crystal Fighters.


Song: Plage by Crystal Fighters
Released: October 4, 2010 (Star of Love)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Crystal Fighters are an English/Spanish electronic band who formed in Navarra, Spain in 2007. Their debut album Star of Love was released on October 4 2010. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter