Breakstone's Potatoes + Sour Cream = true love Commercial Song Keep On Loving You by REO Speedwagon.

it's really funny. With a commercial song, the humorous quality got higher. Breakstone's sour cream finds true love. I envy him. It was true love between them. What is love to you? After experiencing true love, maybe I'll tell you what love is all about (laughs).


Breakstone's Potatoes + Sour Cream = true love Commercial
Song: Keep On Loving You by REO Speedwagon
Buy the song on Amazon here.

If you have ever lived east of the Mississippi, you are most likely familiar with Breakstone's Cottage Cheese and Sour Cream. Breakstone's Sour Cream is so rich, so thick, and, as always, has the creamy fresh taste you love. Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese comes in a variety of sizes from 3-pound tubs to 4-pack snack sizes & Cottage Doubles. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
And I'm gonna keep on lovin you
Cause it's the only thing I wanna do
I don't wanna sleep
I just wanna keep on lovin you... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter