Lucozade Sport YES Commercial Song Simply Unstoppable feat Travis Barker (YES Remix) by Tinie Tempah.

Amazing song. Favorite rapper and favorite drink! Watch and enjoy! Explosive drummer, master rapper and champion boxer. One performance. Watch the film now - then see exclusive content featuring Travis Barker, Tinie Tempah and Katie Taylor here.


Lucozade: Sport YES Commercial
Song: Simply Unstoppable feat Travis Barker (YES Remix) by Tinie Tempah

Wow.That's Awesome. It looks like a music video. Who produce this commercial?
It's very awesome! The Lady is so hot and this band is so good. And, Drummer shows us very good playing
So amazing commercial. Really well made work. I'm so surprised.

Beat-box champions the game of the film. Duck. Weave. Jab. Match your skills to the beats of Blink 182's Travis Barker. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Blah, Yeah, Simple
Honey, I'm a fine boy, no pimples
I've done deja-vu I've done dingles
And fuckin everybody wants me on their single
My mom 44 years with no wrinkles
I got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle
All year my house covered in tinsel
I gone pop and I won't stop Pringles yeah

So involved in this moment, i cant let it go
Tik tok, check my Roley wrist watch
Fuck how much a drink cost, we about to kick off like
It's outrageous and soo phisticated it's all in the air...
The big boss, make em jump like Kriss Kross
Girl you better turn me on cos I'm about to switch off... ...

The incredible Travis Barker lays down the drum track for the "Simply Unstoppable - YES Remix".


Song: Simply Unstoppable feat Travis Barker (YES Remix) by Tinie Tempah
Released: 20 April, 2011 (From the album Disc-Overy)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Win the kit exclusive ebay auction. Own the gear from The Wild Ones shoot - including Travis Barker's drum kit. Up for auction on eBay from 25 April. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter