A Valentine's Day Message from Victoria's Secret Commercial Song Love Gun Ft. Lauren Bennett by Cee Lo Green.

This song is really good. You should listen to this. Lauren Bennett's voice just makes this whole thing a lot sexier. You won't see this one on TV. Watch Angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton, along with new face Lais Ribeiro, in this online-exclusive spot for Valentine's Day 2011.


A Valentine's Day Message from Victoria's Secret Commercial
Song: Love Gun Ft. Lauren Bennett by Cee Lo Green
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Love Gun (Feat. Lauren Bennett)
Lyrics used in the commercial
Baby, Baby
Right where I wanna be
Baby, Baby
Don't let love make a fool of me...
Oh wont you come set me free take me out of my misery and make me feel alright...

LOVE GUN
Oh you shot me baby
Love gun... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter