Nivea Visage Essentials TV Commercial Song You And I by Ingrid Michaelson.

Favorite song. i am in love with this commercial it's so beautiful. One of my favorite commercials. Effectively rebalances mixed to oily skin. The skin is commensurately hydrated, mattified and protected for a pure skin feeling.


Nivea Visage Essentials TV Commercial
Song: You And I by Ingrid Michaelson

Guitar sounds very comfortable for me. And Singer has a pure and good voice.
Melodies are so relaxing and easy. So, when i listen this music, I'm comfy.
How about you? If you have a big stress, you will listen this singer's music.


Lyrics used in the commercial
don't you worry there my honey
we might not have any money
but we've got our love to pay the bills...

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there you and I you and I you and I... ...

This is the cutest Italia commercial I have ever seen?
And this Nivea Visage Essentials commercial (Italia) are the same song.


NIVEA Visage Trattamento Quotidiano TV Commercial (Italia)
Song: You And I by Ingrid Michaelson

Music video by Ingrid Michaelson performing You And I (Audio). From the Album Be Ok. (C) 2011 Ingrid Michaelson.


Song: You And I by Ingrid Michaelson
Released: October 14, 2008 (From the Album Be Ok)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter