Wall's Cornetto Enigma Commercial Song Only Man by Audio Bullys.

Very funny. just wear a bear suit! she'll love you. too cute and very cute!! This is an well-made commercial. Watch and enjoy! Introducing Cornetto Enigma Chocolate & Caramel - the latest edition to the Cornetto Enigma range.


Wall's Cornetto Enigma Commercial
Song: Only Man by Audio Bullys

This delicious chocolate ice cream is topped with chocolate sauce and hazelnut pieces, with a rich core of smooth caramel and crunchy chocolate pieces. Truly the cone with no boring bits!

Only Man
Lyrics used in the commercial
I wanna be your only man
Don't wanna see you with no other man
Now, just me! Only me .. ooh
I wanna be your only man
Don't wanna see you with no other man
Now, just me! Only me... ...

Music video by Audio Bullys performing Only Man. From the Album Higher Than The Eiffel. (C) 2011 The End Records.


Song: Only Man by Audio Bullys
Released: 29 March 2010 (From the Album Higher Than The Eiffel)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter