Ford C-Max's Active Park Assist Technology The Dog Commercial Song End of the Street by The Bees (known in the United States as A Band of Bees).

Active Park Assist helps you parallel park in spaces you might not think possible --just 1.2. times the length of the car. After checking the space is large enough to park in, the system steers for you while you control the brake and accelerator. So, with hands-free parking, you can feel more relaxed.


Ford Active Park Assist Un chien conduit une voiture Commercial
Song: End of the Street by The Bees

The ad, featuring one long seamless synchronized stunt, shows kids putting on a circus in their backyard, starring the family dog and all the neighborhood buddy dogs.

Lyrics used in the commercial:
I’ve got a girl and you’ve got a (wolf whistle)
I’m like a man and you’re like a (sumo grunt)
I’ve got a dog and you’ve got a (quack, quack)
I’m up a hill and you’re on the (clap, clap)

Edge of your seat and you think about where to go
To the end of the street and you think about where to go

You’ve got a home and I’ve got a (car horn)
You’re on the phone when I’m on the (toilet)
You’re in the dark and I’m in the (triangle ting)
You’ve got to stop when I’m on the (clap, clap)

Edge of my seat and I think about where to go
To the end of my street and I think about where to go
Well I’m going

Oooooohhh oooooohh oooooohh

I’ve seen a ghost and you seen a (werewolf)
I left a note and you leave a (hooter)
You’re on the road and I’m on the (bongo’s)
You’re in a mood and I’m in a (gong)
I’ve got a thing and you’ve got a (squeaky owl)
You’ve got it good and I’ve got it
I’m feeling weird and your feeling (bird whistle)
I’m coming back and you’re leaving
Bye bye

End Of The Street
Song: End Of The Street by A Band Of Bees
Release: May 22, 2007 (From the Album Octopus)
Song: End of the Street by The Bees
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter