Apple MacBook Pro Commercial Song Song (String Version) by Kidstreet.

How nice!! I love apple products. How about you? I know that Apple products are difficult how to use. While I use iPhone, Exactly much better Android phones. Sorry, But I understand Apple's thought and use very comfortable for my life. Anyway, If you have any apple products, You feel like what I mean.

I want to get it, Apple MacBook Pro. I think It looks nice about design. And This song is amazing! The song is "Song" by Kidstreet. so simple...so beautiful...


Apple: Every Dimension Commercial
Song: Song (String Version) by Kidstreet

Introducing the radical new MacBook Pro. With breakthrough performance, stunning Retina display and an impossibly thin design, it's innovation in every dimension.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Background Music

Music video by Kidstreet performing Song (String Version). From the Album Song. (C) 2012 Ultra Records.


Song: Song (String Version) by Kidstreet
Released: Mar 29, 2011 (From the Album Song)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter