Travelers Insurance The Cat Burglar Dog Commercial Song Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson.

Wow, It's really Travelers Insurance TV commercial funny. Cannot stop laughing. Very cute. This song is really great! The song is "Be OK" by Ingrid Michaelson. I love this song so much, gives me so much courage.

In our new TV commercial, the beloved Travelers dog overcomes the anxiety brought on by a pesky cat burglar with the help of Travelers.


Travelers Insurance: The Cat Burglar Dog Commercial
Song: Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson

Are you getting the coverage you need and discounts you deserve? See if Travelers can help you save up to 15% with our multi-policy discount. Learn more

Be Ok
Lyrics used in the commercial
I just want to be OK, be OK, be OK
I just want to be OK today
I just want to be OK, be OK, be OK
I just want to be OK today
I just want to know the day, know the day, know the day
I just want to know something today
I just want to know the day, know the day, know the day
Know that maybe I will be OK
Know that maybe I will be OK... ...

Music video by Ingrid Michaelson performing Be OK. From the album Be OK. (C) 2008 Ingrid Michaelson.


Song: Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson
Released: August 19, 2008 (From the album Be OK)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter