Confused.com Cara Sings Chain Reaction Commercial Song Chain Reaction by Louise Dearman. (Original Version by Diana Ross)

I love the animation that was done for this advert. This song is really great! The song is "Chain Reaction" by Louise Dearman. Such a beautiful cover version. The music is made exclusively for these commercials, and cannot be bought.

Confused.com has a long history of helping people save money online, starting with our car insurance service in 2002. As the longest-running UK comparison site, we've helped millions save on insurance policies. Our services don't stop there either, as we can find you cheaper gas and electricity or even help you save on high street shopping with voucher codes.


Confused.com: Cara Sings Chain Reaction Commercial
Song: Chain Reaction by Louise Dearman (Original Version by Diana Ross)

The 2nd instalment from Cara Confused & confused.com - Vocals done by our very own Louise Dearman. Once you've saved with Confused.com, you'll want to use our comparison engine to pinch your pennies wherever you can. Learn more

You And I
Lyrics used in the commercial
You took a mystery and made me want it
You got a pedestal and put me on it
You made me love you out of feeling nothing
Something that you do
And I was there and not dancing with anyone
You took a little, then you took me over
You set your mark on stealing my heart away
Crying, trying, anything for you

I'm in the middle of a chain reaction
You give me all the after midnight action
I wanna get you where I can let you make all that love to me
I'm on a journey for the inspiration
To anywhere and there ain't no salvation
I need you to get me nearer to you
So you can set me free
We talk about love, love, love
We talk about love
We talk about love, love, love
We talk about love...

Music video by Diana Ross performing Chain Reaction. From the album Eaten Alive. (C) 1985 Diana Ross.


Song: Chain Reaction by Diana Ross
Released: November 12, 1985 (From the album Eaten Alive)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter