CGB France Miss Better - La Betterave Sucrière Commercial Song Helena Beat by Foster The People.

It's really funny. this CGB France commercial is so cute. One of my favorite commercials. This song is really great! The song is "Helena Beat" by Foster The People. CGB stands for Confédération Générale des Planteurs de Betteraves (French). CGB is an agricultural association that caters to the interest of farmers.


CGB France: Miss Better - La Betterave Sucrière Commercial
Song: Helena Beat by Foster The People

That beet fiber is effective in lower LDL and total serum cholesterol levels. Beet root is high in magnesium, making it a good vegetable for women concerned with preventing osteoporosis. and Beet juice also inhibited the production of nitrosamines from foods containing nitrates in stomach cancer patients. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Yeah yeah and it's okay
I tie my hands up to a chair so I don't fall that way
Yeah yeah and I'm alright
I took a sip of something poison but I'll hold on tight... ...

Music video by Foster The People performing Helena Beat. From the album Torches. Directed by Ace Norton. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment.


Song: Helena Beat by Foster The People
Released: May 24, 2011 (From the album Torches)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter