First Choice All Inclusive Commercial Song Good Feeling by Flo Rida.

It tells the story of a man who's booked a First Choice All Inclusive holiday. He goes from home-to-plane-to-hotel in a dreamlike celebration amid much high-fiving and cheering from friends, fellow customers and First Choice staff. Playing in the background is Flo Rida's top 10 hit, Good Feeling.


First Choice: All Inclusive Commercial
Song: Good Feeling by Flo Rida (The original is called "Finally Moving" by Pretty Lights.)

The whole ad is based around the feel-good factor you get when you go All Inclusive. It's that peace of mind that everything's included in the price -- flights, transfers, accommodation, food and drink. Because our main man has paid upfront, he can indulge, safe in the knowledge he won't be forking out every five minutes or constantly counting the pennies. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Oh oh oh oh oh sometimes I get a good feeling yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before no no
I get a good feeling yeah
Oh oh sometimes I get a good feeling yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before no no
I get a good feeling yeah... ...

Music video by Flo Rida performing Good Feeling. (C) 2011 Warner Music Group (WMG). #31 on the YouTube 100 (2001).


Song: Good Feeling by Flo Rida
Released: August 29, 2011 (From the album Only One Rida Part 2)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter