Fashion TV F Couture Shop Opening at One Link Mall, Guangzhou Commercial Song Sun Is Up by Inna.

This song is really good. The FTV girls pay a visit to the F Couture shop at the One Link Mall in Guangzhou, China to look at the beautiful wares and welcome the store to the area.


Fashion TV: F Couture Shop Opening at One Link Mall, Guangzhou Commercial
Song: Sun Is Up by Inna (Romanian dance music singer)

Glittery belts, hats, luxe bags, high-end jewelry, leather and trendy apparel are just some of the cool items on display. Outside the store, the girls participate in a fashion show for the onlooking crowd. Learn more

Lyrics used in the commercial
All the people tonight put your hands in the sky
Come on boy come and get in
The rhythm music will take you high
What I'm feeling about you
I love you don't know why
Everybody come and get in
The rhythm music will take you high

Sun is up Move your body
I got moves and all the night I will not sit yeah
I came up For this party
i wont stop till mr.dj stops the beat yeah sun is up

Sun is up ooh
Sun is up ooh
Sun is up ooh
Sun is up ooh... ...

Music video by Inna performing Sun Is Up. From the album I Am the Club Rocker/Hot. (C) 2011 Ultra Records.


Song: Sun Is Up by Inna
Released: June 29, 2010 (From the album I Am the Club Rocker/Hot)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter