Garnier Fructis Evolution of Style Commercial Song Somebody New by The Amplifetes.

He changes various musicians. Very interesting editing and motive for commercial. There are 4 men for this commercial. Very nice style for men. good commercial motive for EVOLUTION OF STYLE. That’s interesting. Great commercial, great choice of song. One of my favorite commercials. Watch and enjoy! Discover the 1st Garnier Fructis Style spray created specially for fine hair.


Garnier: Fructis Evolution of Style Commercial
Song: Somebody New by The Amplifetes

Discover the 1st Garnier Fructis Style spray enriched with crystal minerals. It offers a unique combination of 24H hold and extreme shine to your style. It instantly binds with fine hair for a dry and a perfectly soft finishing touch. Learn more

01. Elvis Presley
02. Travolta
03. Kiss
04. Michel Polnareff
05. David Bowie
06. Marylin Manson
07. Bono
08. Michael Jackson
09. Eminem
10. Daft Punk
11. Julien Doré
12. Bill Kaulitz
13. Danseur de tecktonik - Jey Jey
14. Mika
15. David Guetta
16. Will I Am
17. Kanye West/Akon
18. Justin Timberlake
19. Joe Jonas
20. Justin Bieber


Lyrics used in the commercial
You got that dance
You got that bongo drum
You got that whiskey cupboard

You got that gaze
You got those magic shoes
You got that hickey covered...

You want some speed
You need some motion burn
You want some kisses static.

I got my time
I got my overdrive
I got my mind on Memphis
And though it's to comprehend
I think we're heading south bound once again

This time I'll let you come along
Cause you know just what to do
This time I'll let you come along
Cause I need somebody new... ...

Music video by The Amplifetes performing Somebody New. Directed by Anders Hellman and Emma Hanquist. (C) 2010 eMusic.


Song: Somebody New by The Amplifetes
Released: Jan 1, 2010
Buy the song on itunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter