Truvia Just One Bite Commercial Song Original Soundtrack by Unknown.

Hahahaha!!! This commercial always cracks me up! The song is hilarious! When people eat at odd times, they risk gaining weight. So, Gaining weight is bad for your health. How perfectly delicious.


Truvia: Just One Bite Commercial
Song: Original Song by Unknown

Truvia natural sweetener is a zero-calorie sweetener made with the best tasting part of the stevia plant. Born from the leaves of the stevia plant, Truvia natural sweetener indulges your sweet tooth with an Honestly Sweet taste. Try a spoonful of this sparkly-goodness in your coffee. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I loved you sweetness
but you're not sweet
you made my butt fat
You drove me insane
self-control down the drain
We're over I'm so done with that

I found a new love
a natural true love
that comes from a little green leaf
Zero calorie guilt free no artificiality
my skinny jeans zipped in relief
it's name is truvia i had no idea
no more sprinkling my coffee with grief... ...

Here is yet another Truvia Commercial. Same video, different camera angles, but the song is sung to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".


Truvia: One Bite Twinkle Twinkle version Commercial
Song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Unknown
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
The lyrics were changed specifically for this commercial.

Twinkle twinkle little pie
you squash my willpower like a fly
You look so innocent and so sweet
convince my lips that we should meet

You are a relentless flirt
oh no, we had indecent dessert
Twinkle twinkle help appears
a Stevia leaf erased my fears

It made my willpower a superhero
as for calories it has zero
Twinkle twinkle Truvia star
it has natural sweetness I love just what you are... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter