Les Miserables (2012 Movie) Trailer Song I Dreamed a Dream by Anne Hathaway (Original version by Rose Laurens)

Perfect Les Miserables trailer. Absolutely gorgeous movie. This was a beautiful trailer and I know it will be a more beautiful movie. The trailer is already so great! This movie will be amazing. Anne Hathaway voice has so much emotion. Beautiful. Such a beautiful version. Anne Hathaway is the best actress of all time.


Les Miserables (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: I Dreamed a Dream by Anne Hathaway (Original version by Rose Laurens)

She has so good and sweet voice for this commercial.
This song was more famous for American Idol with Susan Boyle. She is nice singer, too.
But I like Anne Hathaway's sing, too. She is a so nice vocal and lovely.

An adaptation of the successful stage musical based on Victor Hugo's classic novel set in 19th-century France, in which a paroled prisoner named Jean Valjean seeks redemption. In theaters December 14, 2012. Learn more


Song: I Dreamed a Dream by Anne Hathaway (Originally Song)
Release: 1980
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I Dreamed a Dream by Patti LuPone (First English language Version)
Release: 1985
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I Dreamed a Dream by Susan Boyle (Susan Boyle Version)
Release: November 23, 2009 (From the Album I Dreamed A Dream)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter