Sheba Cat Food Commercial Song Come On - A My House by Della Reese. (Original version by Rosemary Clooney)

Best Sheba cat food ad ever. Greatest video i have ever seen. She is so damn sexy. Her is Eva Longoria, from American actress. Song matches commercial perfectly. this is a great cover. This song is really great! The song is "Come On - A My House" by Della Reese. Such a beautiful cover version.


Sheba Cat Food Commercial
Song: Come On - A My House by Della Reese (Original version by Rosemary Clooney)

What a good idea for this commercial!!
She dances with Spanish music. I think It's very good matching for this commercial.
And She has good moving gesture. Its rhythm is very cheerful and interesting.
So, I want to dance with her.


Song: Come On - A My House Rosemary Clooney (Original version)
Released: June 6, 1951 (From the album Come On-A My House)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: Come On - A My House by Della Reese (Cover version)
Released: 1961 (From the Album Della Della Cha Cha Cha)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter