The Watch Trailer Song Still D.R.E. Feat. Snoop Dogg by Dr. Dre.

It looks like very american movie. and music, too. And This actor is very famous for Night at the Museum. I like him very much. I think He is a so nice actor. So, I'm happy to meet his new movie. I hope this movie is so good, too. And I wish him well.


The Watch (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Still D.R.E. Feat. Snoop Dogg by Dr. Dre

Great track, looks a great film, probably one of the best publicity stunts ever, worked for me, now watching the trailer to a film that i had never heard of till now!.... This song is really great! The song is "Still D.R.E." Feat. Snoop Dogg by Dr. Dre. One of the best hip-hop hop songs of all time. It provides an well-made official music video.

A Comedy directed by Akiva Schaffer focusing on suburban dads forming a pimpy neighborhood watch group... Just in order to get time away from their families ! And, maybe, to discover a weird plot to destroy Earth ! The Watch Movie Trailer, in theaters 27 July 2012. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Still Dre Day n*** A.K
Though I've grown a lot can't keep it home a lot
'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock
You hear the bass from the trunk when I'm on the block...

I'm representing for them gangstas all across the world (Still)
Hitting them corners in them low low's girl (Still)
Taking my time to perfect the beat
And I still got love for the streets
It's the D.R.E.... ...

Music video by Dr. Dre performing Still D.R.E. Feat. Snoop Dogg. From the Album 2001 Instrumental. (C) 1999 Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records


Song: Still D.R.E. Feat. Snoop Dogg by Dr. Dre
Released: October 13, 1999 (From the Album 2001 Instrumental)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter