Your Sister's Sister Trailer Song On My Way Back Home by Band of Horses.

It has been made by Lynn shelton. She was an actress. But, She is now a producer.
So, I expect this movie. And I want to see this movie, too. I think she is amazed.
She made many movies and she is invited Many famous movie festival.
I'm very looking forward to seeing her movies a lot many times.


Your Sister's Sister (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: On My Way Back Home by Band of Horses

This movie is amazing! Emily Blunt always makes great movies become awesome. I can’t wait to see the movie! it is such a great song. This song is so brilliant.. no words can describe. Favorite band, favorite song. Amazing band! The song is "On My Way Back Home" by Band of Horses. Thank you guys for making such wonderful music.

Iris invites her friend Jack to stay at her family's island getaway after the death of his brother. At their remote cabin, Jack's drunken encounter with Hannah, Iris' sister, kicks off a revealing stretch of days. In theaters June 29, 2012. Learn more


Song: On My Way Back Home by Band of Horses
Release: May 18, 2010 (From the Album Infinite Arms)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter