Brave Trailer Song Tha Mo Ghaol Air Aird a' Chuan by Julie Fowlis.

Brave (2012 Animated Movie) - This looks interesting. AND This is gonna be incredible. My English teacher looks like a cute Merida. She's certainly look a lot alike. she is so beautiful and so cute. It's really LOVABLE. :D... I'm in love with you. :)

How cute!!
I love Movie made by PIXAR with Disney. Because it has good story and a lot attraction.
So, I have to watch this movie with my younger sister.
I want to watch 3D. How about you?


Brave (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Aird a' Chuan by Julie Fowlis

LOVE the song and want to see the movie. The song is "Tha Mo Ghaol Air Aird a' Chuan" by Julie Fowlis. what a beautiful song. oh good her voice is lovely. The last 40 seconds make the trailer.


Song: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Aird a' Chuan by Julie Fowlis
Released: 2005 (From the Album Mar A Tha Mo Chridhe)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Album: Brave Soundtrack
Released: 2012 (From the Album Brave Soundtrack)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter