Chili's Triple Dipper Commercial Song Mis Amigos by The Dandy Warhols.

I love commercial for eating. It looks very delicious. And, I love hot spicy food. When I saw this commercial, I want to go to restaurant Like Chili's Triple Dipper. But, I'm exactly full. Because I have eaten barbecue. Anyway, This commercial shows us delicious food very well.


Chili's: Triple Dipper Commercial
Song: Mis Amigos by The Dandy Warhols

This song is really good. This song is so brilliant.. The song is "Mis Amigos" by The Dandy Warhols. God, i love this song so much. My friends and me We think a lot... ...

Nothing brings friends together like Chili's Triple Dipper. Choose 3 appetizers from 10 choices, like our new Cheesesteak Sliders.


Song: Mis Amigos by The Dandy Warhols
Release: August 19, 2008 (From the Album Earth To The Dandy Warhols)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter