Dior Addict Perfume Commercial Song I Love You, Ono by Stereo Total.

It's very charming Dior commercial. She is so lovely at the commercial. And, I have a Dior Addict Lipstick. It has so nice color on Addict series.

This Item is new Item for Addict, isn't it? I'll look at this Item at Department store. And, Dior Addict is favorite thing for Ladies in the world. By the way, Summer Items are showed by Brand commercials. At last, It's Hot Summer.


Dior: Dior Addict Perfume Commercial
Song: I Love You, Ono by Stereo Total

Who is that hot ad she? Her name is Daphne Groeneveld, from Dutch model. she look like brigitte bardot! she is so damn sexy. It is such a great song. The song is "I Love You, Ono" by Stereo Total. hahaha! i love this song its so funny.


Song: I Love You, Ono by Stereo Total
Released: April 27, 1999 (From the Album My Melody)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter