Google Wedding List Commercial Song Tonight, I Celebrate My Love by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack. (Original version by Gerry Goffin and Michael Masser)

Wow, Very interesting Idea!
It looks like a chat room for wedding List. And, More my younger sister will get married ^^
So, our family is very busy with happiness. while I have helped my sister for wedding, I think about family and love. Both of Two things are so good for us. If I get married, I will cry so much for being loved.


Google: Wedding List Commercial
Song: Tonight, I Celebrate My Love by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack (Original version by Gerry Goffin and Michael Masser)

It's so beautiful song. So, Many people have been loving this song. It's famous for easy listenning pop and R&B. Also, It's a Sound track for The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.  I also love it!
It's so romantic melodies and playing with the instruments. What a good matching for this commercial!


Song: Tonight, I Celebrate My Love by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack
Release: 1983
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter