Taco Bell Wedding After Party Commercial Song Hey You by Pigeon John.

I like TACO BELL, too. Wow~ It looks amazing. hahaha...I'm hungry.
And Did you listen to the Bell? That's awesome. It is very good idea! And, They are very good model.
Because They looks very happy, eating food. I want to eat Taco.

This Taco Bell commercial is awesome song choice. It's really awesome song. The song is "Hey You" by Pigeon John. this is awesome. that chorus is epic.


Taco Bell: Wedding After Party Commercial
Song: Hey You by Pigeon John

Fourthmeal, sometimes the best dinner is after the dinner.

It's so hot music for after farty. That's good matching for this commercial.
And, If you have a party for fun with your friend, try it. Maybe, I think the party is very interesting for music.
And, You should prepare a lot dishes for your friends. Ah, I wish to have a party for fun with this music.
Having fun with music!!


Lyrics used in the commercial
You look at me
I look at you
From you green eyes
to your dirty shoes
I wanna know you... ...

Music video by Pigeon John performing Hey You (Audio). From the Album Dragon Slayer. (C) 2011 Pigeon John.


Song: Hey You by Pigeon John
Release: October 12, 2010 (From the Album Dragon Slayer)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter