Hatfields & McCoys I Know These Hills Music Video Song I Know These Hills by Kevin Costner & Modern West.

Here are songs with the Love Theme melody from the Hatfields & McCoys Mini-series.
The song is "I Know These Hills" Featuring Sara Beck by Kevin Costner & Modern West. This is a beautiful song and lyrics. The movie was excellent and produced so well. Enjoy!


Hatfields & McCoys (History TV channel TV mini series) Theme Song: I Know These Hills Music Video
Song: I Know These Hills by Kevin Costner & Modern West Featuring Sara Beck

The History Channel miniseries "Hatfields and McCoys", directed by Kevin Reynolds and written by Ted Mann and Bill Kerby enjoyed brisk ratings this week. Thus far, this rendering of the epic struggle between two families living in West Virginia and Kentucky is the best one to date. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I know these hills
I know the towns of the sacred ground
Where they will lay my body down
I know these hills
Stone in the earth, Rain in the sky
Blood on the blade, Hear the angels cry
Remember my name and the look in my eyes... ...

Music video by Kevin Costner & Modern West performing I Know These Hills Featuring Sara Beck. (C) 2012 Madison Gate Records.


Song: I Know These Hills by Kevin Costner & Modern West Featuring Sara Beck
Release: May 22, 2012
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter