Savages Commercial Song Till I Collapse by Eminem Featuring Nate Dogg.

Wow~ I'm waiting like a this movie. It looks hot, Tough and American
Exactly, I do Like UNIVERSAL that makes interesting ones. There seems at california state, doesn't it?

I don't know Where it is. But It looks like Laguna Beach. I've been there There is so lovely and romantic. And have very pretty shore. Anyway, I'm looking forward to watch this movie. And, I love EMINEM music. So, I expect the movie with music.


Savages (2012 Movie) Commercial
Song: Till I Collapse by Eminem Featuring Nate Dogg

Three-time Oscar-winning filmmaker Oliver Stone returns to the screen with the ferocious thriller Savages, featuring the all-star ensemble cast of Taylor Kitsch, Blake Lively, Aaron Johnson, John Travolta, Benicio Del Toro, Salma Hayek, Emile Hirsch and Demian Bichir. The film is based on Don Winslow’s best-selling crime novel that was named one of The New York Times' Top 10 Books of 2010.


Song: Till I Collapse by Eminem Featuring Nate Dogg
Released: 2002 (From the album The Eminem Show)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Laguna Beach entrepreneurs Ben (Johnson), a peaceful and charitable Buddhist, and his closest friend Chon (Kitsch), a former Navy SEAL and ex-mercenary, run a lucrative, homegrown industry—raising some of the best marijuana ever developed. Learn more


Savages (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song listing:
01. Break Loose by Gramatik
02. I Gotta Rokk by DJ Shadow

I really like this trailer songs. Great song. The first song is "Break Loose" by Gramatik, the second is "I Gotta Rokk" by DJ Shadow. This songs is really cool and really good. You should listen to this.


Song: Break Loose by Gramatik
Release: August 9, 2011 (From the Album Beatz & Pieces Vol. 1)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I Gotta Rokk (Irn Mnky Swagger Mix) by DJ Shadow
Released: May 17, 2011 (From the Album I Gotta Rokk)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter