Honda 4th of July Special Commercial Song Dig A Little Deeper by Peter Bjorn And John.

Congratulations!! The U.S.A and Honda!!
I never think about that!! Amazing news for me!! More, Honda is also attractive car for me.
This car is also Japanese car, isn't it? Japanese car is still good in U.S. What do you think about that?
Are you with me? Anyway, Congratulations again Both U.S and Honda!!

This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.


Honda: 4th of July Special Commercial
Song: Dig A Little Deeper by Peter Bjorn And John

This song is really great! The song is "Dig A Little Deeper" by Peter Bjorn And John. i am loving the positive vibe of this song. his voice reminds me of john lennon a little bit. Summer Song for sure.


Song: Dig A Little Deeper by Peter Bjorn And John
Release: March 29, 2011 (From the Album Gimme Some)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter