Nike+ Running App Commercial Song Washing Over Me Featuring Morning Parade by Goldfish.

It's very famous app and easy app for running people. So, My friends are using this one. And They like it very much. But Not yet do I use it. But, If I have a chance for running, I will use it. I heard it is very useful.
If you have a smart phone and like exercise, try it. It's not bad.


Nike+: Running App Commercial
Song: Washing Over Me Featuring Morning Parade by Goldfish

The song is "Washing Over Me" Featuring Morning Parade by Goldfish. GREAT song...thumbs up. It provides an well-made official music video. You should watch it, too. It's so Cute. Feel good, sound good, vibe good.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Can you feel the sun
washing over me
Can you see the sun
watching over me... ...

Music video by Goldfish performing Washing Over Me Featuring Morning Parade. From the Album Washing Over Me. (C) 2012 EMI Music Netherlands B.V.


Song: Washing Over Me Featuring Morning Parade by Goldfish
Release: May 11, 2012 (From the Album Washing Over Me)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter