JCPenney Jump Into June Commercial Song My Guy by Mary Wells.

It's really funny JCPenney Commercial. Happiness is beautiful. Great song. Such a moving voice great. Love this song. The song is "My Guy" by Mary Wells. it is such a great song. Anytime  I think I hear Sister Act (1992 Movie) with Whoopi Goldberg.


JCPenney: Jump Into June Commercial
Song: My Guy by Mary Wells

It sounds fresh. Because Its drum sound is cheerful and rhythmical.
And, Mary Wells is singing very softly. More, She has a low voice. But, I think It's very attractive. I feel so good for this song. Very good!!

It's the month of dads, grads, weddings and everything summer. What's not to love about grilling, chilling, plenty of sunshine and time spent with family and friends? Every day is a sale day at JCPenney. Learn more


Song: My Guy by Mary Wells
Released: March 13, 1964 (From the album Mary Wells Sings My Guy)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
No muscle bound man
Could take my hand from my guy
No handsome face
Could ever take the place of my guy
He may not be a movie star
But when it comes to being happy we are
There's not a man today
Who could take me away from my guy... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter