Bing Discovering Hawaii Commercial Song Ho Hey by The Lumineers.

Before Kevin Cook went to Hawaii for the first time he searched Bing and asked his friends for their experiences and opinions. It's amazing what you can do when your friends are part of your search.

These days, We also don't live without internet.
When I saw this commercial, I think the old times. If I had no internet, I could find music, place and food for traveling. Anyway, We are living very comfortable. But, We are  living with another bad things


Bing: Discovering Hawaii Commercial
Song: Ho Hey by The Lumineers

It's really awesome Bing Commercial. I want to get out of this rut and fly to Hawaii. envious! it is such a great song. The song is "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers. This song is great. but  it's too short. Love this Music video, The entire album is incredible.

Definite favorite new band. "The Lumineers" is a American Folk Rock Band consisting of Wesley (Lead Vocals / Guitar / Piano), Jeremiah (Drums / Yells), Neyla (Cello / Piano / vox). Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Ho Hey Ho Hey
Ho I've been trying to do it right
Hey I've been living a lonely life
Ho I've been sleeping here instead...

Ho So show me family
Hey All the blood that I would bleed
Ho I don't know where I belong
Hey I don't know where I went wrong
Ho But I can write a song Hey...

I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet Ho... ...

Music video by The Lumineers performing Ho Hey. From the Album The Lumineers. Director by Ben Fee. (C) 2011 The Lumineers.


Song: Ho Hey by The Lumineers
Release: April 3, 2012 (From the Album The Lumineers)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter