McDonald's Spicy Chicken McBites Commercial Song Control by Earthy Babes.

Do you like McDonald's? I do love it!
McDonald's introduce a new good. I want to eat it. But, I don't get it. Because I'm not in the U.S.A.
It is very unlucky things. But, after Very very longtime, I can get it. If you try getting it, Tell me more, place.


McDonald's: Spicy Chicken McBites - Flavor Scribe Commercial
Song: Control by Earthy Babes

If you like the song from this McDonald's Commercial , it's "Earthy Babes". You can buy it at itunes, bandcamp, amazon, etc. Song is called "Control". like this song. Great voice. On Bandcamp you can listen to a whole record before buying anything. Learn more


Song: Control by Earthy Babes
Release: June 15, 2012
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter