Silver Linings Playbook Trailer Song Lost In My Mind by The Head and the Heart.

Silver Linings Playbook (2012 Movie) - The new movie "silver Linings Playbook" with Robert De Niro by David O. Russell is opened to the public.

This story is about a teacher having a cure in protective facilities for mental Patients. After He has a cure for 4 years, This story shows us his story with comedy. This movie also has a story by novel "The Silver Linings Playbook".


Silver Linings Playbook (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Lost In My Mind by The Head and the Heart

Life doesn’t always go according to plan…Pat Solatano (Bradley Cooper) has lost everything -- his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother (Jacki Weaver) and father (Robert DeNiro) after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain.

Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to get back on his feet - and to share their family’s obsession with the Philadelphia Eagles football team. Learn more

It is such a great song. their harmonies are beautiful. Think ive just discovered my new favourite band. If you like the music from this trailer, it's "The Head and the Heart". You can buy it at itunes, amazon, etc. Song is called "Lost In My Mind".


Lyrics used in the Trailer
Lost in my mind
Lost in my mind
Oh I get lost in my mind... ...

Music video by The Head and the Heart performing Lost In My Mind by The Head. From the Album The Head And The Heart. Directed by Christian Sorensen Hansen. (C) 2011 Sub Pop Records.


Song: Lost In My Mind by The Head and the Heart
Released: April 19, 2011 (From the Album The Head And The Heart)
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter